Our logistics hub, the added value of our logistics.
Since July 2017, we have our own logistics platform, ideally located in Aulnay-sous-Bois, in the Ile de France region.
This hub is the cornerstone of our integrated supply chain.
Thanks to these + 4 000 sqm of secure place:
• We offer a complete central stock solution: we stock our customers’ spare parts and deliver them directly to PUDO® or CSI points anywhere in France;
• From 8am, we make available to our customers the parts received during the night (PUDO®);
• We store and prepare our customers’ orders (FSL);
• We manage our transportation plan and our late departures in light vehicles at 10pm
This hub is one of our logistic assets.
Indeed, we chose it for its strategic geographical location in the heart of the Garonor logistics hub:
• Close to the A1 and A3 motorways, in order to serve the whole of France in the shortest possible time;
• 12 kilometers from Paris, in the heart of the main French economic area;
• A few minutes from Paris-CDG airport, the leading airport in continental Europe and Le Bourget business airport.
Inside the building, quality and safety are beyond reproach:
• A building classified ICPE (Installation Classified for the Protection of the Environment), built in 2000;
• A dry and healthy building with adjustable sizing for an optimum storage;
• A fully secured building equipped with CCTV and fire detection systems.
This hub, exclusively dedicated to LM2S logistics activities, is operational 24/7 thanks to a team composed of about fifteen people: logistics managers and order pickers.
As a PUDO® point, our platform offers all the services to facilitate the work of the engineers with our practical services (high-speed Wi-Fi, meeting rooms by appointment, vending machines).
In addition to our Parisian hub in Aulnay-sous-Bois, we have 350m² of storage space in Paris, in the 15th district, near the ring road.
From this FSL, urgent departures in motorcycle and car drives are scheduled at any time of the day and in 24/7 to the Paris areas.
This Parisian site is also a PUDO® point that is operational over a wide range of hours and offers the following practical services: high-speed Wi-Fi, meeting rooms by appointment, vending machines.