A standard exchange validated by a functional test
SWAP, or technical courier, is our value-added service dedicated to the management or maintenance of our customers’ IT and electronic products.
In order to respect our customers’ specifications, we capitalise on our transport service and on our partners’ platforms (185 throughout France ) which enable technical couriers to receive parts pre 8 am on NBD.
On D+1, as soon as the part is received, our Customer Service takes over and organises the intervention with one of our technical couriers.
Our operators, trained by us according to specifications predefined with our customers, are able to intervene very quickly and resolve either a standard replacement or a technical incident depending on the level of service required.
At the end of the intervention, our technical operator carries out a run test and immediately sends a report to our Customer Service.
We offer several levels of technical ability according to our customers’ specifications:
SWAP efficiency :
• Immediate handling with a night-time delivery in a light vehicle;
• Departure at 10 pm on D-Day from our National Hub in Garonor (Île de France 93);
• Your replacement part available from 8 am on D+1 throughout France;
• A 99% performance delivery and a Customer Service available for you 24/7;
• Quick intervention by an experienced technical operator, for a resolution within 24 to 48 hours, Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm.